NVRBE Pump from Maguire Products Is Compatible with the Company's LowPro Receivers Used for Automated 'Mini-Central' Conveying Systems
September 16, 2020: - According to Maguire (www.maguire.com), its new vacuum pump simplifies conveying of raw materials from storage while also being easy to install, operate, and maintainand. The company says it can be configured in "mini-central" systems with compact LowPro receivers mounted on multiple blenders.
The NVRBE vacuum pump from Maguire Products, Inc. conveys materials to blenders, dryers, or machine hoppers, and multiple units of the pump may be used in a single system. Maguire claims that it has user-friendly features that include:
- Clear-Vu dust collection bin, allowing the operator to easily see when cleaning is required.
- Filter safety switch, which minimizes dust contamination. The switch initiates an alarm and stops the blower if the filter becomes clogged.
- Pressure differential switch that acts as a clogged filter sensor, stopping the blower if the filter is clogged over 90%.
- Temperature safety switch, which prevents overheating of the blower. When the blower temperature exceeds a limit, an air bypass valve is opened to cool the blower.
- Air bypass valve, which prolongs pump life and minimizes power usage by allowing the blower to keep running when no vacuum is called for.
- Quieter operation in comparison with positive displacement pumps.
"The automatic features of the NVRBE vacuum pump and its simplicity of use make it especially compatible with Maguire's LowPro receivers," said Frank Kavanagh, vice president of sales and marketing. "Besides having an up to 80% lower profile than traditional receivers and being easier to configure, LowPro receivers are autonomously controlled, making them suitable for deployment in automated mini-central systems for conveying to multiple blenders."
Like all Maguire systems, the NVRBE vacuum pump comes with a 5-year warranty, the company says.
Maguire Products, Inc., headquartered in Aston, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., is a major supplier of gravimetric blenders, liquid color pumps, and vacuum dryers and also manufactures loading systems, auger feeders, granulators and related equipment and software. Its customers include injection, blow, and rotational molders, extrusion processors, and compounders. Founded in 1977, Maguire operates six manufacturing facilities in Aston. The company maintains a network of distributors in the Americas and overseas and has six sales and service subsidiaries that stock, sell, and service auxiliary equipment systems from Maguire and its affiliate, Novatec, Inc.: Maguire Canada, Maguire Europe, Maguire Asia, Maguire China, Maguire IMEA, and Maguire Taiwan.